Project size: 17,000 square meters
Construction cost: $12,500,000
Architect: SWA Vietnam Co., Ltd.
The Sporthotel is well located on a prime site next to a roundabout and a major sport and tourist district of Danang in Vietnam. The design inspiration are race tracks which we modified and translated into the Façade and Design in and around the building. This hotel is conceived as a mid market focused building with a refreshingly new design approach that offers easy accessible travel, hospitality and recreation for all local and international visitors. In harmony with its surroundings the Sporthotel is a place where everyone is able to enjoy a break at his/her own pace with many activities available from discovering the local culture to sport and recreational facilities.
- Hotel classification: International 3 star (mid scale/ upscale)
- Type of Hotel: City Hotel featuring Sport & Leisure
- Location: In Central sport and recreation district in Danang
- Guestrooms: 250 rooms Phase 1 & 250 Rooms Phase 2
- Architectural Services: Design incl. Interiors, Landscape & Lighting, Planning, Authorship Supervision
· The Hotel will be equipped with food & beverage, business facilities and with wellness and health amenities,
· To offer our guests convenience, pleasure, comfort and security during a stay they will always remember
· Architecture and style will be modern contemporary with fresh innovative design to become a landmark building in a sport and leisure park.
- Tan Cang Nha Trang 52-58 Tran Phu (06.09.2018)
- Kien A Citi Newyork (05.09.2018)
- Luong Tai Office 135 Phan Dang Luu (05.09.2018)
- Sala Zone IIA Mixed Use (06.09.2018)